Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Prostate Brachytherapy - 08/21/2012
So, why am I discussing this topic today? Well, maybe it's because today I have little yellow card to show the screeners at the airport to warn them that I am carrying radioactive material....in the form of small beads embedded in my prostate yesterday morning. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year and began a long term sequence of treatment. First, I was started on Lupron Depot. This medicine essentially stops production of testosterone...

Prostate Brachytherapy

Replied - 08/21/2012
So, why am I discussing this topic today? Well, maybe it's because today I have little yellow card to show the screeners at the airport to warn them that I am carrying radioactive material....in the form of small beads embedded in my prostate yesterday morning. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year and began a long term sequence of treatment. First, I was started on Lupron Depot. This medicine essentially stops production of testosterone which is the hormone driving the production of cancer cells in my prostate. Then, after a few weeks, I underwent Cooled ThermoTherapy to reduce the size of my enlarged prostate. While this is uncomfo...

Prostate Brachytherapy

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy