Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

An Old Lesson Compliments of the Army and a Grocery Store - 08/22/2012
I am 67. I have prostate cancer (being treated), osteoarthritis (pretty bad), a herniated disc that flares up from time to time, a minor heart problem, and all the aches, pains, and just plain tiredness that often comes from...ahem...getting older. Still, I exercise regularly, eat a fairly nutritious diet, keep my body and mind active, and feel much more in control of my life than many of my contemporaries. I guess a lot of whatever I have going ...

An Old Lesson Compliments of the Army and a Grocery Store

Replied - 08/22/2012
I am 67. I have prostate cancer (being treated), osteoarthritis (pretty bad), a herniated disc that flares up from time to time, a minor heart problem, and all the aches, pains, and just plain tiredness that often comes from...ahem...getting older. Still, I exercise regularly, eat a fairly nutritious diet, keep my body and mind active, and feel much more in control of my life than many of my contemporaries. I guess a lot of whatever I have going for me comes from my genes and my upbringing. I was expected at least to try. However, the army was the first step on the road to my being willing to make the effort even when it's hard to do...or eve...

An Old Lesson Compliments of the Army and a Grocery Store

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy