Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Exercise: Weight, Mobility, or Joint Problems? Try Chair Dancing - 09/03/2012
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=nodiet4me-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00062IWL6

I've mentioned Jodi Stolove and Chair Dancing before on this blog, and at other places. I thought I would check up over at her website and see what is shakin'! Pun intended. Believe it or not, I have used Jodi's "Chair Dancing" routines as part of my exercise program at a couple of times in my life, as have my wife and my 94-year-old mother. While it is almost certainly NOT going to get you ready for the Olympics or prepare you to run a marathon, it is an excellent way for out-of-condtion seniors to begin getting back into condition. If you have limited mobility, joint problems such as arthritis, feel you are just too old to exercise, or, for whatever other reason, feel that regular exercise problems are too hard for you to handle, I DO recommend you take a look at Chair Dancing. I saw that on the Chair Dancing Website , they were offering a package deal of three DVD's for $27.50 through QVC: 1. Simply Stretching 2. Sit Down and Tone Up...

Exercise: Weight, Mobility, or Joint Problems? Try Chair Dancing

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy