Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Do You Exercise Like an Animal? No! Really! I'm Serious! - 09/01/2012
Guys may have done grass drills back in high school or college. Everybody may have done some tumbling, tree climbing, running around like a nut...playing tag, kick the can, dodge ball, or roll-a-bat. A lot of that was back when we were...ahem...kids. We're beyond that now. Of course, maybe that's why we're in such bad shape. We just don't play enough. Well, we're supposed to do more formal stuff...like, you know man...exercise. Boooorrrrriiiinnnnggg! Well, what we used to do as kids kept us fit...those of us who did run around like crazy fools, climb trees, chase friends, chase girls.....lost my train of thought there. A lot of excellent exercises are done simply by moving the body to different positions. This is a common thread in yoga , Pilates, and even the good old way the U.S. Army had of waking me up...calesthenics. "DROP AND START PUSHING THE EARTH AWAY, RECRUIT!" How many Drill Sergeant? "JUST KEEP PUSHING TILL I GET TIRED, RECR...

Do You Exercise Like an Animal? No! Really! I'm Serious!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy