Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Old Age is a Time for Innovation but Maybe Not for Experimentation - 09/02/2012
AI write about many things on this blog, but I don't want people to think that just because I write about it I endorse it. I will usually pretty explicitly say so if I do. A couple of days ago, I posted a comment about calorie restriction. I think I made it pretty plain in the body of the article that, based on my reading and research, I did not endorse the practice...I was just offering a little info and expressing an opinion. However, knowing people as I do, I know that some will believe that since I discussed it, and perhaps even made some positive comments about aspects of the practice, that I was saying that's what someone should do. Actually, most health practices which stray pretty far from the mainstream are either not really as effective as claimed or work best in very specific circumstances. I normally advise that seniors do pretty the basics to live longer, better, and stay healthier: exercise, eat properly, get a good night'...

Old Age is a Time for Innovation but Maybe Not for Experimentation

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy