Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Recommended Reading for Senior Exercise, Health, and Fitness - 09/05/2012
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=nodiet4me-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1890957755

Over the years, I have built a rather large collection of reference resources on my favorite topics. I constantly refer to these books, articles, DVD's, and websites in my pursuit of knowledge to put on this blog. As time has passed, and I have turned 67, I find that there are certain books, both in paper and ebook form, that I often turn to for more information on a topic related to senior exercise, health, and fitness. I thought that some of my readers might like to know what books I use as a base library, adding information from several news sources, research websites, personal experience, and other sources. 1. Fitness for Seniors: Amazing Body Breakthroughs for Super Health by Frank C. Wood and the editors of FC&A Medical Publishing. 2. YOU: The Owner's Manual, An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger 3. The Johns Hopkins Medical Guide to Health After 50 4. Younger Next Year: Live Strong, Fit, and Sexy...

Recommended Reading for Senior Exercise, Health, and Fitness

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy