Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

7 Ways to Increase Metabolism for Senior Health and Weight Loss - 09/08/2012
The following tips come from Carolyn Hansen, founder of the Hot Metabolism fat burning program. She provided me with a draft, and permission to do with it what I wanted to. The facts are pretty much hers, although I put in what I knew where it would fit. The witty parts are mine..... I took a look at her program and it seems like a good one to me. You don't have to kill yourself exercising, and you don't have to go on some crazy fad diet, or live off nuts and berries. Why speed up your metabolism anyway? Well, as we age, it slows down, and this means less energy, more weight (fat), and an increased risk of various illnesses and conditions. Doing a few simple things to keep your metabolic rate a bit higher is easy and provides great results. So, let's look at these 6 ways to increase metabolism. It's just not right that somehow your best friend can eat ice cream, chocolate cake, or put tons of sugar in their coffee without putting on wei...

7 Ways to Increase Metabolism for Senior Health and Weight Loss

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy