Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

5 Interesting Weight Loss and Fitness Programs - 09/09/2012
Over the last few weeks, I have been reviewing several weight loss and fitness programs that can be found online. While I don't necessarily "recommend" these programs, they do, for the most part, seem to be in accordance with my personal beliefs about health, fitness, diet and weight loss. Disclaimer: These are all "for profit" programs, that is to say their owners or authors sell them to make a profit. However, they all are backed by money-back guarantees through a major online company and they are all respected programs. Question: Why are there so many "good" programs. Isn't there just one set of "facts" on these subjects? Shouldn't there be just one set of exercises and one diet plan? Answer: Yes, like most other "sciences", the scientific facts of fitness, weight loss, health, etc. are somewhat quantifiable. However, each of us is different and may benefit best from a program whose particular blend of nutrition, exercise, and other ...

5 Interesting Weight Loss and Fitness Programs

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy