Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Senior Exercise Program - 09/13/2012
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=nodiet4me-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0399532099

Highly Reccomended - This is not going to be a long post, as I have a lot to do this morning, and tomorrow, and the day after that... Anyway, I just wanted to turn you on to what has to be one of my favorite exercise books. I did not know about this guy and accidentally came across an older edition of his book, 5-Factor Fitness: The Diet and Fitness Secret of Hollywood's A-List , in a clearance section at Half Price Books (on of my favorite places to workout....okay....look at books). This program is the brainchild of Harley Pasternak, M.Sc., who has trained movie stars, such as Halle Berry, and professional athletes. As I read through the book, I was struck by two very important thoughts: 1. The exercise program was comprehensive, combining cardio, strength, and core in an easy-to-follow 25 minute-a-day program done 5 days a week. 2. It was an excellent exercise program for seniors. Of course, no one should start an exercise program without clearance from ...

Senior Exercise Program

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy