Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Senior Strength Training - 09/15/2012
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=nodiet4me-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0399532099

Once a Week, Twice a Week - Bet 'ya thought I left out a word, or got confused...or somethin... Well, I was just trying to get your attention so I could tell you about a way for seniors, and almost anybody else, for that matter, to get a full body strength training workout without overdoing it. First of all, there are muscles that should be exercised more than others, but, to increase strength in a muscle, and lean muscle mass, you only need to "really" exercise a specific muscle once a week. One problem is that some muscles have several different sections, and one exercise does not always effectively "work" these sections. For example, the bicep muscle gives us a hint in its name, "bi" meaning "two", and "cep" meaning "head". The bicep has two heads, or major sections, and it is hard to work both with the old standard, the bicep curl. If you are a professional athlete or bodybuilder, you will have to do all kinds of exercises to make sure you hit all the spots yo...

Senior Strength Training

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy