Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Who, or What, Is the Best Online Fitness Trainer or Program for Seniors? - 09/20/2012
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=nodiet4me-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0399532099

First of all, I don't know everything or everybody. These are some of my favorites, but not everybody feels the way I do, or is at my fitness level, or is my age, sex, or has my willingness, or ability, to push themselves. Some are even farther along the senior exercise and fitness path than I, and they may consider my picks to be of no use to them at the level where they are. By the way, if you water-ski, you are way the hell ahead of me. When I first found myself growing older, and the stuff I HAD been doing getting harder, I looked around for people who specialized in fitness for old people. I even worked for a short while in a retirement community and had an opportunity to see what organized fitness programs for seniors actually looked like. Not for me. Too far down the food chain. Then I went back to fitness school and looked at the trainers and programs out there. Most were either designed for the 21 year old wannabe olympic athle...

Who, or What, Is the Best Online Fitness Trainer or Program for Seniors?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy