Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

How Old Guys Exercise - 09/19/2012
Sorry I have skipped the blog the last few days. However, I did NOT skip my exercises. In fact, I just finished doing 50 bench presses, 50 lunges, 40 lower crunches, and burning 100 cal on the trusty ol' treadmill . I did my scheduled workouts Sunday (50 fly's and 50 squats, 40 crunches, and burned 100 cal on the treadmill), and Monday (50 rows and 50 deadlifts, 40 oblique extensions/flexions and burned 100 cal on the treadmill). I work out again tomorrow and Friday, and will take Saturday off...then start the cycle again Sunday with 60 reps. Now, if that sounds like Superman to some, I use pretty light weights...weights that I can use to do that with. I am NOT trying to train like a bodybuilder or professional athlete. I'm just an old guy (67 with osteoarthritis and prostate cancer) who wants to remain healthy. ================== CLICK HERE TO GET A FREE COPY OF "SIX PACK ABS REVEALED"

How Old Guys Exercise

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy