Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What's the Single Most Common Cause of Obesity? - 09/22/2012
Okay, I know this comes on the heels of New York City's ban on big soda, but that's just circumstance. However, to put in my two cents, I don't like the idea of anybody drinking big, sugar-filled sodas, but I don't believe the government should be telling people they cannot. I served 21 years in the military and one of the reasons I served was that I believed in personal liberties and freedom. Over the years I have watched government at all levels get bigger and bigger and become more involved in people's lives. I have also noticed that they finance all this by either finding more ways to tax us or by going deeper in debt. Can you say "big huge national debt"? I am not laying that blame on any president or any particular member of congress. After all, we stood there and let it happen. To the best of my knowledge, they are supposed to work for us and do our bidding. So, I have to assume that if they inserted themselves into our lives, to...

What's the Single Most Common Cause of Obesity?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy