Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

How to Save Money on Meals - 09/29/2012
I know that I normally write about health, and some might consider this off the subject, but I beg to differ. Many seniors do not eat healthy, well-balanced meals. One reason is quite simply that it's a hassle...especially when you do it every day...several times a day. Many fall into the habit of substituting fast foods rather than fixing a meal (I would ask people who have done this to raise their hand, but it's hard to type one-handed). Most fast food is unhealthy for many reasons. It is often high in fat, high in calories, and not really very nutritious. For these reasons, I would like to tell you about a cookbook, actually a meal planning guide, I recently came across. It is called " The Frugal Mom's Guide to Once a Month Cooking ". The author, Candace Anderson, gives step-by-step instructions on how to spend a few hours in the kitchen for one day and be set for meals for the whole month. These meals are much more nutritious than f...

How to Save Money on Meals

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy