Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

One More Reason NOT to Take Diet Pills - 10/04/2012
In the world of diet and weight loss, there are a few things that work a fairly well, work a little, work sometimes for some people, and don't work at all. That "iffy" performance at best in most cases is one big reason I seldom recommend that people resort to taking diet pills and other "do it for you" weight loss products. Another is that I am concerned with weight loss as it relates to overall health. For the world at large (smart aleck pun intended), being overweight is a major health risk, but, for seniors, it not only accentuates illnesses and conditions a senior may already have, but is still a risk factor for many illnesses and conditions for a population segment which is already at greater risk than other segments. Another reason I don't like to recommend "diet pills" per se is that healthy, permanent weight loss (really fat loss) cannot be accomplished using them alone. You have to have an exercise or activity plan, and an eat...

One More Reason NOT to Take Diet Pills

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy