Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Guest Article: Nutrition and Metabolism - 10/04/2012
An Indirect Connection - Today's article was submitted by Matt Stone of 180degreehealth.com . Human thinking about certain things is usually very simplistic and linear. Nutrition, perhaps because it is so complex, perhaps because there are so many mentally ill people in the field http://bit.ly/OyWg6b , perhaps due to deeper seated reasons… seems particularly prone to simple-minded conclusions followed up with cultish crusadership. In this post, I just wanted to discuss a very simple idea floating around in my head. And the idea is common sense really. But this simple common sense is a quantum leap in perspective beyond what most other nutrition paradigms are mired in. I don’t know exactly how to summarize it, but you could say that what we eat, and our lifestyles and mindsets as well, really only have an indirect impact on our health. It’s not nearly as direct as people think it is. Here are some of the mistakes that have been made by looking at nutrition...

Guest Article: Nutrition and Metabolism

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy