Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Fitness and Nutrition Sites - We welcome sites on health, nutrition, vitamins, minerals, herbal and homeopathic remedies, air and water filtration, di

Forums     Login   Signup

Fitness and Nutrition Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Health and Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Homeopathic, Air and Water Filtration, Diet and Weight Management, Hair and Skin Care, Cleaning Concentrates and Disinfectants (environmentally friendly) and Services.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

post by drbergways - 11/21/2012
http://usa.r360.com/coil-web/rest/files/contents/56543471

Fast Healthy Weight Loss
                It's not lose weight to get healthy
                It's get healthy to lose weight                        - Dr. Eric Berg DC -

Replied - 11/21/2012
http://usa.r360.com/coil-web/rest/files/contents/56543741

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-R4RqRQqM

Replied - 11/29/2012
A fast weight loss diet plan may be the key to your success  

I am sure that I am not the first person to state that afast weight loss diet plan is the key to your weight loss success. And I am sure that I will not be the last. If you want to shed excess pounds quickly and start looking the way you have always wanted to, a healthy weight loss diet planmay be just right for you. Such a diet plan is ideal for individuals who are willing to work to get what they want and are eagerly looking forward to getting in shape.

While a fast weight loss diet plan may be ideal for losing weight, they could also prove beneficial to anyone seeking to avoid the many weight related medical ailments. We all know that having excess weight accumulated around the midsection triples our chances of getting a heart attacks or even a stroke, but very few of us are willing to do a thing about it. But, instead of living by a ?wait and see? attitude, it would be much more beneficial to take a more proactive approach. This approach would involve choosing the best weight loss regime for you and your family and getting more active physically in order to see better results.

Many even avoid considering a fast weight loss diet plan as an optionbecause they believe those ?miracle pills? that have become so popular, would do them more good. This could not be further from the truth. These pills may at times do more harm than good. Individuals who lose a lot of weight by natural means often look more ?natural? at the end of their weight loss regime. That means these pills may get the weight off, but you may be very displeased with the results. That is why good old-fashioned diet and exercise is always best.

Replied - 12/07/2012
Help with weight is easier than you think in Maryland

Are you satisfied with the way you look? Is there anything you would like to change? Chances are, like most other people in this world, you feel that there is always something you can do to look more attractive. Some of us never leave the home without makeup and others of us, like those I?ve seen in Maryland, even seek help by means of special with weight loss programs. I think this is a step in the right direction. With a fast food restaurant on every block and junk food available for a few pennies, I am not surprised when I see obesity statistics on the rise. Few of us understand how troubling this statistics is.

Being obese or overweight is a very dangerous situation to find yourself in. That is because being significantly overweight increases your chances of suffering from ailments such as diabetes, heart attacks and even strokes. To make matters worse, even very young children are succumbing to these ailments as well. In times past, diabetes was a disease we associated with old age and not school children. This is an alarming trend, since one would expect that the parents of these children would be seeking to protect them, and not allow their children to harm themselves with these overly processed foods. Thankfully, there are quite a few persons in Marylandwho have sought help with weight management, because they have seen the dangers of obesity.

If you are living in Maryland, and you want help with weight too, I think the first step is to analyze your goals. Ask questions like: ?how much weight do you want to lose?? and ?what are my problem areas?? Once this is done, you will be in a much better position to ask for help, because you will know exactly what kind of help you?ll need. The next step is to do some research on your body type. This will determine the kind of nutrients you need and even the best kinds of exercises too. The only way to get the results you want, is to personalize a diet plan that is just right for you.

DrBergWorkshop.com Maryland weight loss center.
4609 Pinecrest Office Park Drive,
Alexandria, VA 22312, United States

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy